Project | Essays and Researches
PROJECT | ESSAYS AND RESEARCHES
THE EDITORIAL PROJECT
PROJECT | ESSAYS AND RESEARCHES is an Open Access Publishing Series, which aims to contribute to the growth and dissemination of knowledge in the themes covered by Architecture, Engineering, and (product and visual) Design. Therefore, the Publishing Series represents a scientific place where Authors, who have carried out original research, can find an opportunity to spread their papers. Each book includes essays and research works on a specific theme, unpublished works and not for publication with other publishers. The Publishing Series through its Scientific Committe promotes and monitors double-blind peer review operations as a method of selecting articles, providing a mandatory form for reporting. The papers will be published in English so that they can be placed in the widest range of international research. Founding principles of the Publishing Series are the originality and relevance of the papers, the rigor of the methodology, but also the easy access and wide dissemination of the articles; furthermore the Publishing Series is open to speculative empirical and descriptive research, about phenomena that present new characters, at least for certain important features.
This series is published under Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0 (CC-BY).
This License allows anyone to:
Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
Adapt: remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms
Attribution: Users must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made; users may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses them or their use.
No additional restrictions: Users may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Users do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give users all of the permissions necessary for their intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
The papers published in the series are subjected to preliminary and anonymous selection and evaluation procedures, which are considered an indispensable condition to verify, on the one hand, the quality, relevance and impact, originality/innovation of the contents, and on the other hand the clarity and correctness, methodological rigour, and completeness of the scientific texts with respect to international standards. Therefore, only articles that pass both procedures are eligible for publication.
The double-blind peer review process is intended - as part of the editorial policy of the series - as an opportunity for critical and constructive discussion on the form, structure and content of the contributions, so that Authors can become aware of the quality already achieved and how to implement it by making the most of their research work before publication and dissemination of the results. Management is solely responsible for the review process and the final decision on the publication of proposed articles.
EDITOR IN CHIEF
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
- Carlo Atzeni (University of Cagliari)
- Jose Ballesteros (Polytechnic University of Madrid)
- Mario Bisson (Polytechnic of Milano)
- Tiziana Campisi (University of Palermo)
- Maurizio Carta (University of Palermo)
- Xavier Casanovas (Polytechnic of Catalunya)
- Giuseppe De Giovanni (University of Palermo)
- Clice de Toledo Sanjar Mazzilli (University of São Paulo)
- Giuseppe Di Benedetto (University of Palermo)
- Manuel Gausa (University of Genova)
- Pedro António Janeiro (University of Lisbon)
- Massimo Lauria (University of Reggio Calabria)
- Francesco Maggio (University of Palermo)
- Antonino Margagliotta (University of Palermo)
- Renato Teofilo Giuseppe Morganti (University of L’Aquila)
- Elodie Nourrigat (Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture Montpellier)
- Frida Pashako (Epoka University of Tirana)
- Monica Rossi-Schwarzenbeck (Leipzig University of Applied Sciences)
- Rubén García Rubio (Tulane University, New Orleans)
- Dario Russo (University of Palermo)
- Francesca Scalisi (DEMETRA Ce.Ri.Med.)
- Andrea Sciascia (University of Palermo)
- Marco Sosa (Zayed University, Abu Dhabi)
- Paolo Tamborrini (Polytechnic of Torino)
- Marco Trisciuoglio (Polytechnic of Torino)
Visualizzazione di 7 risultati
On sustainable built environment. Between connections and greeneryCartaceo 42,00€ - Digitale 0,00€
A new lifeCartaceo 35,00€ - Digitale 0,00€
Possible and preferable scenarios of a sustainable futureCartaceo 35,00€ - Digitale 0,00€
From mega to nanoCartaceo 32,00€ - Digitale 0,00€
Resilience – Between mitigation and adaptationCartaceo 45,00€ - Digitale 0,00€
Pro-innovationCartaceo 40,00€ - Digitale 0,00€
Technological DesignCartaceo 28,00€ - Digitale 0,00€